To Mary Again - Important! - OT
Diane
2013-02-06 20:32:31 UTC
Hi Mary,

Your email bounced back to me again. Don is going to install some software
and see if it finds anything on my computer. So...I will off of it for
quite awhile. :-(((

Hugs,

Diane
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Diane
2013-02-06 23:12:07 UTC
Hi again Mary,

I'm sorry, but there is nothing wrong with my computer or my email addies.
All have been checked. I sent you another email at 3:52 p.m. and it bounced
right back to me at the same time. Something must be going screwy with
Hotmail. That's all I can tell you. Nothing wrong at my end of it. Been
emailing the group and others and haven't had any problems with bouncing.
Maybe we should just wait until tomorrow and see if it clears up by itself.
:-)

Diane
Mary
2013-02-07 00:55:06 UTC
Post by Diane
Hi again Mary,
I'm sorry, but there is nothing wrong with my computer or my email addies.
All have been checked. I sent you another email at 3:52 p.m. and it
bounced right back to me at the same time. Something must be going screwy
with Hotmail. That's all I can tell you. Nothing wrong at my end of it.
Been emailing the group and others and haven't had any problems with
bouncing. Maybe we should just wait until tomorrow and see if it clears up
by itself. :-)
I sent a message from my rogers email address to hotmail.com twice and it
worked ok. It has never happened before, or if it did, I can't remember when
it was. I will ask my daughter when she emails me later to send me an email
to my hotmail address. Her emails are not from rogers or hotmail. I will let
you know.
As I asked, what is the error message you get back when your email to me at
hotmail bounced? sometimes it can give you an idea of the problem, sometimes
not.

Mary
Diane
2013-02-07 20:31:19 UTC
Post by Mary
Post by Diane
[...]
I just re-sent you two emails at 8:15 a.m., today, and so far, neither have
bounced back. I will send you the message I got with the info you're asking
for. I don't think it will give you the problem, but you can try. You're a
lot smarter than me. :-) Don also looked at the messages and couldn't find
out what the problem was either and he's a real techy geek. LOL

Diane
Mary
2013-02-07 23:49:47 UTC
Post by Diane
Post by Mary
Post by Mary
[...]
I got about 5 or 7 messages from you today on Hotmail and have explained why
I didn't get any of your emails yesterday.
I got two messages where you gave me the bounced message information which
Cogeco received and I realized after seeing the messages you sent yesterday
and figured out your mail didn't get through to Hotmail yesterday because
Hotmail were making changes in their email program.So no messages were
incoming. I turned into a techy geek too. But no matter how much you know
about computers, there is always more you don't know.

Mary
Diane
2013-02-08 20:34:30 UTC
<snipped>
Post by Mary
Post by Diane
[...]
Yes, I know the problem now and it has been resolved, thank goodness! LOL
I like your last two sentences, Mary. :-)

Hugs,

Diane
Mary
2013-02-08 22:33:15 UTC
Post by Diane
<snipped>
Post by Mary
Post by Diane
[...]
Thanks. Hope you feel better today.

Mary
Diane
2013-02-09 15:24:16 UTC
<snipped>
Post by Mary
Post by Diane
Post by Mary
I got about 5 or 7 messages from you today on Hotmail and have explained
why I didn't get any of your emails yesterday.
I got two messages where you gave me the bounced message information
which Cogeco received and I realized after seeing the messages you sent
yesterday and figured out your mail didn't get through to Hotmail
yesterday because Hotmail were making changes in their email program.So
no messages were incoming. I turned into a techy geek too. But no matter
how much you know about computers, there is always more you don't know.
Mary
Yes, I know the problem now and it has been resolved, thank goodness!
LOL I like your last two sentences, Mary. :-)
Thanks. Hope you feel better today.
Mary
Thank you, Mary, for your support. I am feeling better. :-)

Diane
Mary
2013-02-06 23:12:19 UTC
Post by Diane
Hi Mary,
Your email bounced back to me again. Don is going to install some
software and see if it finds anything on my computer. So...I will off of
it for quite awhile. :-(((
What is the error you get about the bounced email? Just checking - did you
just click on "reply" to send me a message in Hotmail, or did you do a new
email and type in my Hotmail address?could you have typed in my Hotmail
address wrong by mistake?

Mary
Diane
2013-02-07 20:30:03 UTC
Post by Mary
Post by Diane
Hi Mary,
Your email bounced back to me again. Don is going to install some
software and see if it finds anything on my computer. So...I will off of
it for quite awhile. :-(((
What is the error you get about the bounced email? Just checking - did you
just click on "reply" to send me a message in Hotmail, or did you do a new
email and type in my Hotmail address?could you have typed in my Hotmail
address wrong by mistake?
Mary
I will send you the two messages so you can read them, Mary. I hit the
reply button only. I did not do a new email and type your Hotmail addy.
You should be getting the messages soon, I hope. :-)

Diane
Mary
2013-02-07 23:49:32 UTC
Post by Diane
Post by Mary
Post by Diane
Hi Mary,
Your email bounced back to me again. Don is going to install some
software and see if it finds anything on my computer. So...I will off
of it for quite awhile. :-(((
What is the error you get about the bounced email? Just checking - did
you just click on "reply" to send me a message in Hotmail, or did you do
a new email and type in my Hotmail address?could you have typed in my
Hotmail address wrong by mistake?
Mary
I will send you the two messages so you can read them, Mary. I hit the
reply button only. I did not do a new email and type your Hotmail addy.
You should be getting the messages soon, I hope. :-)
I got them all today on hotmail and you sent me the bounced mail message and
I can see what happened now. Hotmail were fiddling around with their mail
settings yesterday and changing some of them and updated some things, but
didn't advise anybody that no mail would get in. But seems ok.
I have to do a new email when I answer your emails as hitting reply puts in
some stuff at the top that I don't know what it means. something to do with
attachments and downloading.. they never had that there before. But today, I
just quoted your email to me as your emails were short, and I typed in my
reply to your email below that. I made a few changes in my hotmail settings
and I hope the stuff above about attachments is not there this time.

Mary
Diane
2013-02-08 20:33:37 UTC
"Mary" <***@invalid.not> wrote in message news:kf1a4v$3f0$***@speranza.aioe.org...

<snipped>
Post by Mary
Post by Diane
[...]
Yes, I also hope they don't come in with attachments on the top and then
there are NO attachments. Can be very frustrating at times, eh?

Hugs,

Diane

P.S.

The only thing I can remember about one of your emails to me was the word
*huh?* and *eh?*. LOL I've been saying *eh?* for a really long time now,
especially more since I became a dual citizen. Don and quite a few of our
friends and family use the word also. I think it's cute, eh? :-)
Mary
2013-02-08 22:33:47 UTC
Post by Diane
<snipped>
Post by Mary
Post by Diane
[...]
I just posted a message on Hotmail about this stupid attachments when there
are none. Hotmail is is now part of Microsoft community. It was always part
of Microsoft I think, but was more on its own as far as anyproblems, so now
it is more complicated. I might have to move on to another email client.
Post by Diane
P.S.
The only thing I can remember about one of your emails to me was the word
*huh?* and *eh?*. LOL I've been saying *eh?* for a really long time now,
especially more since I became a dual citizen. Don and quite a few of our
friends and family use the word also. I think it's cute, eh? :-)
Maybe some people in Toronto say eh? but I wouldn't say it is commonly said.
At least not as common as some U.S. people think. Maybe its more of a
regional thing like you guys in Windsor. LOL. Don't forget Toronto is 50%
first generation immigrants where you are more likely to hear Chinese spoken
than slang words like eh?. The only person I know here who says it is an old
guy in my building who says eh? when you talk to him because he doens't hear
very well. LOL. Maybe it got started from, The Red and Green TV show which
was a Canadian TV show a few years back.The cast were supposed to be sort of
country bumpkins. It hasnt been on TV for years, but was quite funny.Read a
few of the characters quotes http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101177/quotes

Mary