test
Philip Peters
2012-04-23 23:46:18 UTC
test
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
The charter is available at: http://readystump.algebra.com/~asapm
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Mary
2012-04-24 05:36:38 UTC
test
Your test is here Philip. Nice to see you and hope you stay for a while.

Mary
Philip Peters
2012-04-24 13:56:22 UTC
Post by Mary
test
Your test is here Philip. Nice to see you and hope you stay for a while.
Mary
It's amazing, and yes if my messages actually come through I'll be going
nowhere (so to speak), thank you, Mary.

Philip
v***@hotmail.com
2012-04-25 17:09:12 UTC
Post by Philip Peters
Post by Mary
test
Your test is here Philip. Nice to see you and hope you stay for a while.
Mary
It's amazing, and yes if my messages actually come through I'll be going
nowhere (so to speak), thank you, Mary.
Philip
Hey Mr Philip :)

I use google groups now so bit harder for me but still manage to pop
by now and then.
Hope all is well with you :)

Philip Peters
2012-04-26 22:16:42 UTC
Post by v***@hotmail.com
Post by Philip Peters
Post by Mary
test
Your test is here Philip. Nice to see you and hope you stay for a while.
Mary
It's amazing, and yes if my messages actually come through I'll be going
nowhere (so to speak), thank you, Mary.
Philip
Hey Mr Philip :)
I use google groups now so bit harder for me but still manage to pop
by now and then.
Hope all is well with you :)
I'm fine. I became the grandfather of a lovely baby girl five months ago
and we take care of her one day a week and see her often on other days
as my daughter and her SO live nearby. It'a fantastic experience.

Philip
Mary
2012-04-27 06:18:17 UTC
Post by Philip Peters
Post by v***@hotmail.com
Post by Philip Peters
Post by Mary
test
Your test is here Philip. Nice to see you and hope you stay for a while.
Mary
It's amazing, and yes if my messages actually come through I'll be going
nowhere (so to speak), thank you, Mary.
Philip
Hey Mr Philip :)
I use google groups now so bit harder for me but still manage to pop
by now and then.
Hope all is well with you :)
I'm fine. I became the grandfather of a lovely baby girl five months ago
and we take care of her one day a week and see her often on other days as
my daughter and her SO live nearby. It'a fantastic experience.
That will keep you and your wife busy especially when your daughter lives
nearby.

Philip and Vanessa, I find www.eternal-september.org is a very good news
server. I use aioe.org most times (he is a young Italian guy who runs a free
public server by himself).I started out with him when my IP stopped carrying
news groups so stuck with him. He's efficient and likes to keep things
moving. I think he only allows 25 emails a day as far as I know. I sometimes
use eternal-september. It's good to have a choice. I believe it's a German
server (or was). Both these news servers are free and much much better then
google. Check out eternal-september and you won't go back to google.

Mary