More on Loss of Interest
fred
2011-05-09 23:40:11 UTC
I have done a few social things over the last week. The church I go
to has a mens group and I opened up to them on my problem. I went to
a Strauss Ball Saturday night. The event was nice and I got dressed
in a tux and had a great time with friends and dance partners. One of
my dance partners was a marrried woman who came down from Cheyanne.
She is a director of a mental health clinic with all kinds of
degrees. Her husband is dealing with loss of interest. He had a
motorcycle accident and had a minor head injury(like with football
injuries). I just went into a conversation with her and you could
tell she was not very happy about things. What is sad is that she
cannot help her husband. I did finally tell her that I was dealing
with the same problem. Generally this type of things eventually
brings on a divorce. I have seen it three times with women that I met
as they dumped their husbands. At the dance I intereacted with a lot
of people. Things went well and I went home. Sunday I went to church
and went to another dance. Today I am not feeling very good. The
wind is blowing pretty hard outside. I don't like the thought of
going outside. I took my dogs for a walk and came home and got into
bed again. Its back in front of the television. I can afford to
loose the day in that the world is not going to collapse on me but I
just am not getting some things done again. I just wanted to show you
that I do get out and when I am out I can have a good time. I do
wonder sometimes if social exposure is causing some imbalance in the
neurotransmittors and then I have to be sick until I can regain some
balance in my head.
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Simon
2011-05-10 01:51:29 UTC
On Mon, 9 May 2011 17:40:11 CST, fred <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by fred
I do
wonder sometimes if social exposure is causing some imbalance in the
neurotransmittors and then I have to be sick until I can regain some
balance in my head.
fred,

I think that that is very much what is going on. We can burn the
candle at both ends just like anybody else. It is just that our
supply of candles is much more limited than most peoples.

Running out of candles and waiting for a new supply is a pain :-(

Simon
fred
Anna
2011-05-11 00:10:34 UTC
Post by fred
Post by Simon
[...]
Post by fred
I do
wonder sometimes if social exposure is causing some imbalance in the
neurotransmittors and then I have to be sick until I can regain some
balance in my head.
fred,
I think that that is very much what is going on. We can burn the
candle at both ends just like anybody else. It is just that our
supply of candles is much more limited than most peoples.
Running out of candles and waiting for a new supply is a pain :-(
Simon
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
The charter is available at:http://readystump.algebra.com/~asapm
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Good analogy.
Fred
Yup very well said !

Love from Anna
Anna
2011-05-11 00:09:42 UTC
Post by fred
[...]
Get it ! Sometimes I do things outside and feel very good about it
and I also make a promise to myself to keep going cause it is god for me
And then bwaaaam Books and dvd's
I am glad you went out though Don't beat yourself up.
We are worn down sometimes

Love from Anna