I have stopt with the med.
diana
2011-08-26 01:20:54 UTC
My dear Family;

I have stopt with the med; voor the night.
When I sleep with the med; for 3 or 4 hours, than I can do that without de
med.
And if not I will see what happend's.
When I can do this, than I will try to stop with the med for the daytime.
Roel is for the next weeks not in the hospital, so I have to do something by
my self.

Love Diana
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Dennis
2011-08-26 03:27:38 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
I have stopt with the med; voor the night.
When I sleep with the med; for 3 or 4 hours, than I can do that
without de med.
And if not I will see what happend's.
When I can do this, than I will try to stop with the med for the
daytime. Roel is for the next weeks not in the hospital, so I have to
do something by my self.
OK. Be careful, and keep us informed! Especially anyone who is in the
Netherlands and lives near enough to help in some way.

Dennis
Mary
2011-08-26 06:12:07 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
I have stopt with the med; voor the night.
When I sleep with the med; for 3 or 4 hours, than I can do that without
de med.
And if not I will see what happend's.
When I can do this, than I will try to stop with the med for the daytime.
Roel is for the next weeks not in the hospital, so I have to do something
by my self.
Hi Diana, would it not be better for you to wait till you can see Roel
again? I have not taken any medication such as anti depressants for a long
time. Can you go to your family doctor for advice about coming off
medication you are on? He should know what to advise you. Do not go off
medications suddenly. that would be a bad idea. Be sure of what you are
doing before doing anything. Philip can advise you.

Mary
Dennis
2011-08-26 23:53:46 UTC
Post by Mary
Post by diana
My dear Family;
I have stopt with the med; voor the night.
When I sleep with the med; for 3 or 4 hours, than I can do that
without de med.
And if not I will see what happend's.
When I can do this, than I will try to stop with the med for the
daytime. Roel is for the next weeks not in the hospital, so I have to
do something by my self.
Hi Diana, would it not be better for you to wait till you can see Roel
again? I have not taken any medication such as anti depressants for a
long time. Can you go to your family doctor for advice about coming
off medication you are on? He should know what to advise you. Do not
go off medications suddenly. that would be a bad idea. Be sure of what
you are doing before doing anything. Philip can advise you.
Hi Diana! I agree with Mary here, it's dangerous to stop some types of
medications all at once. At least ask your family doctor.

What medicine(s) do you wish to stop?

Dennis
diana
2011-08-27 01:39:06 UTC
Dennis;
I have stopt the night med; all at once.
I only slept on the med only 3 or 4 hours,
So why take them any more.

Love Diana
Dennis
2011-08-30 07:41:14 UTC
Post by diana
Dennis;
I have stopt the night med; all at once.
I only slept on the med only 3 or 4 hours,
So why take them any more.
Do you sleep now? Might I ask, what was the med?

Dennis
diana
2011-08-31 00:01:15 UTC
Dennis;

It was all benzo's
temazepam,oxazepam,lorametazepam.
And I am now for one week from the night med;
When everything is going like I want, I will try the day .
I don't want no more this life, I want to feel that Iam a life.
So I will wait one more week and than I will try to take everyday less med
for the day time.

Love Diana
Dennis
2011-09-02 09:04:58 UTC
Post by diana
Dennis;
It was all benzo's
temazepam,oxazepam,lorametazepam.
And I am now for one week from the night med;
When everything is going like I want, I will try the day .
I don't want no more this life, I want to feel that Iam a life.
So I will wait one more week and than I will try to take everyday less
med for the day time.
Be very careful about quitting benzo's all at once! It is very dangerous.
I got off large amounts of benzo's all at once and wound up in the
hospital. You should get off benzo's very gradually.

There are Yahoo groups about benzo withdrawl, you might try one of those.

Others can help more, maybe.

Love,
Dennis