I had a talk with the hopital
Diana
2011-02-14 22:19:22 UTC
My dear Family;

I had a talk with the hospital, about the doc who wrote over me.
To people I don't know.
But first I went to a lawer, asking what to do.
He told me that when she made a apology where others where included. The
staf from the hospital.
That she would say that what she was doing, and do that never again.
It was the best thing that I could do.
So she did that and also to Roel, he was there also. (to help me, because I
like't to kil here)
I have this now behind me, and I can work on myself.
And there is a lot to do.maybe to much.I don't go out anymore alone, so I am
back.there where I was some years ago.
But I don't need to do that alone, Roel is there and not to forget Albert.

Love Diana.
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Philip Peters
2011-02-15 23:42:06 UTC
Post by Diana
My dear Family;
I had a talk with the hospital, about the doc who wrote over me.
To people I don't know.
But first I went to a lawer, asking what to do.
He told me that when she made a apology where others where included. The
staf from the hospital.
That she would say that what she was doing, and do that never again.
It was the best thing that I could do.
So she did that and also to Roel, he was there also. (to help me, because I
like't to kil here)
I have this now behind me, and I can work on myself.
And there is a lot to do.maybe to much.I don't go out anymore alone, so I am
back.there where I was some years ago.
But I don't need to do that alone, Roel is there and not to forget Albert.
Love Diana.
If you are happy I am happy.
It's a good thing that this doctor did (or *was made to*) apologize.
Personally I feel that's not enough and I also feel that she was
protected by the hospital manager.
I am very strict about this kind of thing: the Hippocrstic oath chould
*never* be broken, period. And if someone does it once (and in this
flagrant way, to help the adversary party) she will do it again.
I would have taken it to the *tuchtcomissie*.
But the main thing is that you are satisfied and can put it behind you.

Philip