Where is everybody??
diana
2011-10-20 00:19:23 UTC
My dear Family;

What is wrong?? where Aaaaareeee Youuuuuuu.??????

Love Diana
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
_TJ_
2011-10-20 16:14:36 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
What is wrong?? where Aaaaareeee Youuuuuuu.??????
Love Diana
hi diana! a few of us are still here. sadly not as
many as before. i miss the old days when this group
was very busy. =)
--
_TJ_
Dennis
2011-10-20 21:23:49 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
What is wrong?? where Aaaaareeee Youuuuuuu.??????
Love Diana
I am here, Diana, some of the time. I'm also on Facebook. I think more of
us are on Facebook these days.

Dennis
Simon
2011-10-21 00:06:06 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
What is wrong?? where Aaaaareeee Youuuuuuu.??????
Love Diana
Diana,

I'm still here. Just not posting much. I will have to think of
something to say.

Simon
Mary
2011-10-21 04:28:17 UTC
Post by Dennis
Post by diana
My dear Family;
What is wrong?? where Aaaaareeee Youuuuuuu.??????
Love Diana
Diana,
I'm still here. Just not posting much. I will have to think of
something to say.
You just said something.:>) How are things with you Simon? are you feeling
well ? weather here is colder now, but I am glad the summer is over as it
was so hot and very humid most of the time. I love the Fall weather when we
have some warm days and the leaves have turned to lovely colours.

Mary
Simon
2011-10-24 22:31:30 UTC
Post by Mary
Post by Dennis
Post by diana
My dear Family;
What is wrong?? where Aaaaareeee Youuuuuuu.??????
Love Diana
Diana,
I'm still here. Just not posting much. I will have to think of
something to say.
You just said something.:>) How are things with you Simon? are you feeling
well ? weather here is colder now, but I am glad the summer is over as it
was so hot and very humid most of the time. I love the Fall weather when we
have some warm days and the leaves have turned to lovely colours.
Mary
Ho Mary,

I doing somewhat alright. I am getting less ambitious with the
eating. I am becoming more accepting that I just can't eat most
things.

Speech works quite well when I am spending money and not so well if
I want to complain. I think that tells me more about the listeners
motivations than my speech ;)

The weather here is playing silly buggers with us. Two nights ago I
had the heating on and now I have a window open. We are told to
expect a severe winter.

Simon
Mary
2011-10-27 05:56:59 UTC
Post by Simon
Post by Mary
Post by Dennis
Post by diana
My dear Family;
What is wrong?? where Aaaaareeee Youuuuuuu.??????
Love Diana
Diana,
I'm still here. Just not posting much. I will have to think of
something to say.
You just said something.:>) How are things with you Simon? are you feeling
well ? weather here is colder now, but I am glad the summer is over as it
was so hot and very humid most of the time. I love the Fall weather when we
have some warm days and the leaves have turned to lovely colours.
Mary
Ho Mary,
I doing somewhat alright. I am getting less ambitious with the
eating. I am becoming more accepting that I just can't eat most
things.
Acceptance keeps some frustration away though maybe never completely, but
its a step forward. As long as you can eat some things you like will keep
you going.
Post by Simon
Speech works quite well when I am spending money and not so well if
I want to complain. I think that tells me more about the listeners
motivations than my speech ;)
Probably :)
Post by Simon
The weather here is playing silly buggers with us. Two nights ago I
had the heating on and now I have a window open. We are told to
expect a severe winter.
Sometimes they say it will be severe, and never happens. You just never know
till it happens.
Its been quite nice weather here for several weeks and not very cold. its
been raining off and on for a few days but not cold, but we;'ve had lots of
sunny days and a long Fall season. And it will be November 1 next Tuesday.
This year has gone so fast, its hard to believe its November next week and
then Christmas is not far off. I usually start Christmas shopping in Sept.to
get a few things, but not this year. I haven't bought anything and it starts
being busy middle of November and continues into the New year. I hate
crowds, but this year I might have to put up with some crowds.

Take care Simon. Talk to you again.
:)
Mary
Tennessee Tony
2011-10-21 22:25:47 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
What is wrong?? where Aaaaareeee Youuuuuuu.??????
Love Diana
Sometimes I don't know where I am!

Tono
diana
2011-10-28 01:46:27 UTC
My dear Family;

I see that a few from my family are back.
That's the I like it, now I am no longer alone.

Love you. Diana
V*nessa
2011-11-01 12:19:51 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
What is wrong?? where Aaaaareeee Youuuuuuu.??????
Love Diana
hello Diana

I'm still here :)