Hi! OT, I guess.
Diane
2012-12-26 21:59:37 UTC
Just wanted to say hi to everyone today. I am in mood swings today and I
really hate that. I am cranky, crabby, tired, a little mad, etc., but I
WILL pull out of it soon, I hope. :-) I hope everyone is feeling real good
today. Please let me know. It's really COLD here and snowing. The temp is
28F, feels like 14F with winds of 19 mph north and I am inside freezing!
The heat is on and I have several layers of clothes on, but I am still cold!
Sorry for the rant. I think I need some hugs and a few laughs today. :-)
Everyone, take care.

Hugs,

Diane
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Diana

Diane
2012-12-27 18:41:10 UTC
Hi Diana!!!!

It IS sooo nice to see you here. How are you and Albert? I missed you.
Thank you for the hug.

Big hugs,

Diane
Post by Diana
Diane,
((( :)))
love you
Diana
Sheldon
2012-12-28 04:46:22 UTC
Post by Diane
Just wanted to say hi to everyone today. I am in mood swings today and I
really hate that. I am cranky, crabby, tired, a little mad, etc., but I
WILL pull out of it soon, I hope. :-) I hope everyone is feeling real
good today. Please let me know. It's really COLD here and snowing. The
temp is 28F, feels like 14F with winds of 19 mph north and I am inside
freezing! The heat is on and I have several layers of clothes on, but I am
still cold! Sorry for the rant. I think I need some hugs and a few laughs
today. :-) Everyone, take care.
Hugs,
Diane
It's cold and snowing here, too. You are not alone.
Diane
2012-12-28 16:09:15 UTC
Post by Sheldon
Post by Diane
Just wanted to say hi to everyone today. I am in mood swings today and I
really hate that. I am cranky, crabby, tired, a little mad, etc., but I
WILL pull out of it soon, I hope. :-) I hope everyone is feeling real
good today. Please let me know. It's really COLD here and snowing. The
temp is 28F, feels like 14F with winds of 19 mph north and I am inside
freezing! The heat is on and I have several layers of clothes on, but I
am still cold! Sorry for the rant. I think I need some hugs and a few
laughs today. :-) Everyone, take care.
Hugs,
Diane
It's cold and snowing here, too. You are not alone.
Brrrrr! Thank you Sheldon. Where do you live or am I being too nosy?
:-))) When I was up at 8:00 a.m., it was 12F! Yikes! Now it's 18F and
9:30 a.m. Do you ever watch The Big Bang Theory? :-)

Hugs,

Diane
Sheldon
2012-12-28 17:52:42 UTC
I live in the mountains of Colorado, US. Right now it's 7 degrees F (11:00
AM). Just took the dog for a walk and was afraid he might turn into a
popsicle -- me, too.

And yes, I love Big Bang Theory.

Sheldon
Diane
2012-12-28 22:32:35 UTC
Post by Sheldon
I live in the mountains of Colorado, US. Right now it's 7 degrees F (11:00
AM). Just took the dog for a walk and was afraid he might turn into a
popsicle -- me, too.
And yes, I love Big Bang Theory.
Sheldon
Colorado?! I used to live in Aurora in 1976, but that was only for about
3-4 weeks, something like that. Colorado is just gorgeous and the people
there are soooo nice. You must be nice too. :-) You have about the same
temps as we do here, eh? LOL We love it too. We always look for the
repeats on TV so we can laugh some more. LOL And, of course, we watched
the repeat of it last night at 8:00 our time. Still laughing about it.
Take care!

Hugs,

Diane