Anybody eat a good luck meal today?
Sheldon
2013-01-02 04:48:00 UTC
My girlfriend and I had some pork, black-eyed peas and greens. We also
smashed a pomegranate at the front door which is supposed to be good luck,
until we realize it may not be lucky for the dogs -- found out it's not good
for them, but not poisoness. Having to clean that mess up wasn't lucky at
all. :-(
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Diane
2013-01-02 16:35:04 UTC
Post by Sheldon
My girlfriend and I had some pork, black-eyed peas and greens. We also
smashed a pomegranate at the front door which is supposed to be good luck,
until we realize it may not be lucky for the dogs -- found out it's not
good for them, but not poisoness. Having to clean that mess up wasn't
lucky at all. :-(
LOL So sorry Sheldon. I don't mean to laugh at YOU, but I could just
imagine the mess it made. You poor thing! :-) We had pork also, but in
tomato sauce with pasta and green beans. It was good too. I don't like to
use the word *luck* so it wasn't a lucky meal. It was just a meal. Nothing
against you using it though. Take care!

Hugs,

Diane