I have now the lexapro
diana
2011-12-24 03:13:56 UTC
My dear Family;

I am now on the lexapro, and that is a replacement for the remeron.
I have it in a liquid form, that's for the side effects who I have always
from med;
So I have to take a little everyday and that each 5 days some more.
Till now I have no side effects, (knock on wood),
lets wait en see.

Love Diana
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Sheldon
2011-12-27 04:04:34 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
I am now on the lexapro, and that is a replacement for the remeron.
I have it in a liquid form, that's for the side effects who I have always
from med;
So I have to take a little everyday and that each 5 days some more.
Till now I have no side effects, (knock on wood),
lets wait en see.
Love Diana
Praying it works. :-)
Dennis
2011-12-27 06:42:42 UTC
"diana" <diatl> wrote in message
Post by diana
My dear Family;
I am now on the lexapro, and that is a replacement for the remeron.
I have it in a liquid form, that's for the side effects who I have
always from med;
So I have to take a little everyday and that each 5 days some more.
Till now I have no side effects, (knock on wood),
lets wait en see.
Love Diana
Praying it works. :-)
Me too! I hope it works well for you, Diana.

Love, Dennis