Longterm disability
Tim Calhoun
2013-01-11 19:35:07 UTC
Is any one here on SSD or LTD or both for Panic and Anxiety. I would like to
talk please. THX
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Diane
2013-01-13 19:51:45 UTC
Hi Tim and welcome!

I tried for many years to get SSDI from the US and was rejected a few times.
I had to give it up then. I have anxiety, panic, ag, etc., but SS just did
not believe that I was THAT ill, etc. I suggest to you that you check into
a Yahoo or Google support group for SSD or LTD because they are private and
you won't get trolls/spammers at those groups. AND, you will get some
valuable info, I'm sure. I used to belong to a newsgroup called
alt.social-security-disability, but I just went there and there are nothing
but trolls, etc., except for one nice and supportive guy. Unfortunately, he
is replying to these trolls and trying to get them off the group without
success. Makes me very sad because it was once a very, very supportive and
informative group. :-( See what you can find, Tim, and I wish you the very
best. You can always post here about your panic and anxiety, you know. :-)
The group has gotten much smaller, unfortunately, but there still are some
great supportive people here! Someone else just might lurk again and answer
your question about SSD and LTD. Take care and the very best to you, Tim!

Hugs,

Diane