Exercise thread :)
v***@hotmail.com
2012-04-25 16:57:01 UTC
I am finding exercise to be really helping keep my anxiety at bay. I
recall Chip one of the old regular posters used to have an exercise
thread in ASAP. Really miss that thread as it was inspiring. Given the
lack of action here lately I don't expect any replies so may have to
just reply to myself to keep the thread going.

If you've done any physical activity no matter how trivial please post
here. Don't forget Depression hates a moving target to quote another
regular poster.

I'll start off with mine. I need to preface this by saying I've been
working really hard to get my jogging levels up so if you're new to
exercise then I hope to inspire you that you can do this. I've never
jogged in my whole life and only started about 5 weeks ago by doing
about 30seconds.

Today I jogged 1.5 km approx. or let's just say close to 10 minutes
worth.
Tomorrow I'll be going to the gym for a circuit workout just before
work.

Cheers V :)
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
v***@hotmail.com
2012-05-04 09:13:48 UTC
May 1st

Pilates class 1 hour

May 2nd

Step class 30 minutes
Thor
2012-05-06 06:00:36 UTC
Post by v***@hotmail.com
May 1st
Pilates class 1 hour
May 2nd
Step class 30 minutes
Post by v***@hotmail.com
[...]
May 4, dug up holy roots. Well, it is sort of exercise, there were around 8 of
them out there.

Tor