Happy Easter
Mary
2012-04-07 00:52:18 UTC
Happy Easter weekend to anyone dropping in here. Hope some of you will post.
Note to Simon - It's been quite a while since you posted here. Hope to hear
from you when you can. I hope you are doing OK.
I need my chocolate fix, so going to eat some chocs. now.

:)
Mary
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
_TJ_
2012-04-07 17:59:49 UTC
Happy Easter weekend to anyone dropping in here. Hope some of you will post. Note to Simon - It's been quite a while since you
posted here. Hope to hear from you when you can. I hope you are doing OK.
I need my chocolate fix, so going to eat some chocs. now.
:)
Mary
happy easter to all who are still lurking! i hope everyone is
well and happy. no chocs for me - i am on a diet and no foolin! x)
--
_TJ_
Mary
2012-04-08 05:08:25 UTC
Post by _TJ_
Post by Mary
Happy Easter weekend to anyone dropping in here. Hope some of you will
post. Note to Simon - It's been quite a while since you
posted here. Hope to hear from you when you can. I hope you are doing OK.
I need my chocolate fix, so going to eat some chocs. now.
:)
Mary
happy easter to all who are still lurking! i hope everyone is
well and happy. no chocs for me - i am on a diet and no foolin! x)
Good luck on your diet TJ. I've had my chocs for now. I am not on a diet
but like to keep my weight stable so try not to have the sweet stuff too
often.

Mary
v***@hotmail.com
2012-04-09 15:56:56 UTC
Post by Mary
Happy Easter weekend to anyone dropping in here. Hope some of you will post.
Note to Simon - It's been quite a while since you posted here. Hope to hear
from you when you can. I hope you are doing OK.
I need my chocolate fix, so going to eat some chocs. now.
:)
Mary
happy Easter to you Mary and all else here :)