I went to my GP today
diana
2011-10-07 20:49:01 UTC
My dear Family;

I went today to my GP today and he is going to help me with the med;
Roel is still out of the running.
For my restless legs I have now madopar 125mg.
I have to start with that today, because when I start with the remeron
it will be worse. I have take this med for a week and after that I will
start with the
remeron. I take now from the benze's, 30 mg librium a day and lozazepam 3
mg.
I don't take any sleeping med; anymore, and the rest of the benzo's that I
use't I don't take that anymore. So in a week I will start with the remeron,
and will stop slowly with the rest of the benzo's.
But I will let you know how things are going.

Love Diana
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Mary
2011-10-07 22:20:05 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
I went today to my GP today and he is going to help me with the med;
Roel is still out of the running.
For my restless legs I have now madopar 125mg.
I have to start with that today, because when I start with the remeron
it will be worse. I have take this med for a week and after that I will
start with the
remeron. I take now from the benze's, 30 mg librium a day and lozazepam 3
mg.
I don't take any sleeping med; anymore, and the rest of the benzo's that I
use't I don't take that anymore. So in a week I will start with the
remeron, and will stop slowly with the rest of the benzo's.
But I will let you know how things are going.
Good luck Diana. Good that you don't need the sleeping med any more and the
rest of the benzos you used.

Mary
Dennis