We went to the hospital
diana
2012-06-25 23:59:58 UTC
My dear Family;

We went to the hospital today, and they removed the catheter.
Albert feels a lot better now, but he wil have to learn to pis.))
They told us today that he is lucky, when he went 6 months later it would be
to late.
Now whe have to wait 6 weeks and than we will find out how things are going
and what they are going to do.
But I will let you know how whe are doing.

How I went these days? wel it was very difficult.
And I don't mean the days that I was alone, but the time's that I needed
to go with the car on my own.
as soon I have the time I will talk to my Pdoc.

love Diana
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Sheldon
2012-06-26 18:47:59 UTC
Hang in there, Diana, and keep us posted.

Sheldon
Philip Peters
2012-06-28 15:16:08 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
We went to the hospital today, and they removed the catheter.
Albert feels a lot better now, but he wil have to learn to pis.))
They told us today that he is lucky, when he went 6 months later it would be
to late.
That's very good news!
Post by diana
Now whe have to wait 6 weeks and than we will find out how things are going
and what they are going to do.
But I will let you know how whe are doing.
Please keep us posted.
Post by diana
How I went these days? wel it was very difficult.
And I don't mean the days that I was alone, but the time's that I needed
to go with the car on my own.
But you *did* manage, anxiety or no anxiety! You have my admiration.
Post by diana
as soon I have the time I will talk to my Pdoc.
Is Roel back?

Philip
Mary
2012-06-29 05:56:52 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
We went to the hospital today, and they removed the catheter.
Albert feels a lot better now, but he wil have to learn to pis.))
They told us today that he is lucky, when he went 6 months later it would
be to late.
Now whe have to wait 6 weeks and than we will find out how things are going
and what they are going to do.
But I will let you know how whe are doing.
How I went these days? wel it was very difficult.
And I don't mean the days that I was alone, but the time's that I needed
to go with the car on my own.
as soon I have the time I will talk to my Pdoc.
I am glad Albert is doing well and will soon be out of the hospital. You
seem to be managing well. Best wishes.

Mary