supplemental oxygen?
Info
2012-02-17 01:17:30 UTC
Does anyone hear use it? If so what have your experiences been? Thanks
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Mary
2012-02-17 04:33:26 UTC
Post by Info
Does anyone hear use it? If so what have your experiences been? Thanks
I have never used it. Do you have to use it now? not many people posting
here these days. Not like it used to be with a lot of messages, but some
people still post here and lurk and maybe someone has used supplemental
oxygen or know someone who does and can give you some information.

Mary
Sheldon
2012-02-18 04:11:16 UTC
Post by Info
Does anyone hear use it? If so what have your experiences been? Thanks
--
Sounds like you need a pulse oximeter, that thing that clips on your finger
to measure how much oxygen is in your blood. That will tell you exactly

I live at 8000 ft., and I can tell you while I feel fine, I've been living
at this altitude for over 30 years, I do feel a lot different when I get
down to sea level.

I hope this info helps.