To Mary - OT - Important!
Diane
2013-02-06 14:34:34 UTC
Hi Mary,

I responded to your two emails and they bounced back Mail Undeliverable.
Please check your hotmail account and see what happened. I will save those
emails until you let me know. Take care and thanks.

Hugs,

Diane
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Mary
2013-02-06 20:32:55 UTC
Post by Diane
Hi Mary,
I responded to your two emails and they bounced back Mail Undeliverable.
Please check your hotmail account and see what happened. I will save
those emails until you let me know. Take care and thanks.
that's strange. doesn't usually do that. I will check and get back to you.

Mary
Mary
2013-02-06 20:32:20 UTC
Post by Diane
Hi Mary,
I responded to your two emails and they bounced back Mail Undeliverable.
Please check your hotmail account and see what happened. I will save
those emails until you let me know. Take care and thanks.
Hugs,
Diane
Hi Diane, I sent a test message from my Primary account to my Hotmail
account around 1.05 pm and it went through without a problem. I also sent
you a test message from Hotmail just now at 1.06 pm. Maybe re-send your two
emails again as I can't find any reason your emails did not go through. I
don't know why that would happen. I have not had any trouble with getting
emails at Hotmail. Maybe just a glitch.

Mary
Diane
2013-02-06 23:12:33 UTC
Post by Mary
Post by Diane
Hi Mary,
I responded to your two emails and they bounced back Mail Undeliverable.
Please check your hotmail account and see what happened. I will save
those emails until you let me know. Take care and thanks.
Hugs,
Diane
Hi Diane, I sent a test message from my Primary account to my Hotmail
account around 1.05 pm and it went through without a problem. I also sent
you a test message from Hotmail just now at 1.06 pm. Maybe re-send your
two emails again as I can't find any reason your emails did not go
through. I don't know why that would happen. I have not had any trouble
with getting emails at Hotmail. Maybe just a glitch.
Mary
LOL Hi Mary,

I have been emailing you too at Hotmail. Just sent you one a little while
ago. Nothing bounced back, YET. :-) I will re-send the two I sent this
morning and see what happens. Thanks!

Diane
Mary
2013-02-07 00:55:16 UTC
Post by Diane
Post by Mary
Post by Diane
[...]
I just checked hotmail and there are no messages from you today.