Where is everyone ?
Anna
2011-04-30 11:16:44 UTC
Will everyone check in please
I am in charge of the headcount ! hahahaha

Love from Miss Anna
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
_TJ_
2011-04-30 13:28:25 UTC
Post by Anna
Will everyone check in please
I am in charge of the headcount ! hahahaha
Love from Miss Anna
hi anna - i am still looking in a few times a week! =)
--
_TJ_
Anna
2011-04-30 20:37:16 UTC
Post by _TJ_
Post by Anna
Will everyone check in please
I am in charge of the headcount ! hahahaha
Love from Miss Anna
hi anna - i am still looking in a few times a week! =)
YOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to see you again :-)
I was saw for a long time and saw so few traffic I thought
Maybe they are taken by UFO's hehe

How are you ?

Much love from Miss Anna
Tennessee Tony
2011-04-30 18:40:36 UTC
Post by Anna
Will everyone check in please
I am in charge of the headcount ! hahahaha
Love from Miss Anna
You can count my head, and if you can count to ten, you can count the
hairs on it also!

Tono
Anna
2011-04-30 20:38:41 UTC
Post by Tennessee Tony
Post by Anna
Will everyone check in please
I am in charge of the headcount ! hahahaha
Love from Miss Anna
You can count my head, and if you can count to ten, you can count the
hairs on it also!
Tono
Ten is too much and you know it ! 7 is the best I can do So if you are
totally bald please tell me It would be a pleasure to hear ;-)
And how is you Mr Tono ?

Much love from Miss Anna
Tennessee Tony
2011-05-18 12:08:47 UTC
Post by Anna
Post by Tennessee Tony
Post by Anna
Will everyone check in please
I am in charge of the headcount ! hahahaha
Love from Miss Anna
You can count my head, and if you can count to ten, you can count the
hairs on it also!
Tono
Ten is too much and you know it ! 7 is the best I can do So if you are
totally bald please tell me It would be a pleasure to hear ;-)
And how is you Mr Tono ?
Much love from Miss Anna
OK the wind just blew and I'm down to 5 hairs. Actually I've been
shaving my head for a few years now. Feels great! Mr Tono is doing
well also.... oops, I thought you meant something else. I'm doing well
and my head is bald so try not to get overly exited. If you visit this
land I will allow you to stroke, er a touch my bald head.

Tono
Simon
2011-04-30 20:35:15 UTC
Post by Anna
Will everyone check in please
I am in charge of the headcount ! hahahaha
Love from Miss Anna
Hello miss Anna. I took a little break from ASAP-M for a while so
that I could get my head refurbished. The old one was a little
damaged! I am still getting used to the new one.

Sorry, that was a bit cryptic. I had oral cancer and so some
surgery. I should be at my one year all clear stage in a couple of
weeks :-)

Simon
Anna
2011-04-30 20:48:43 UTC
Post by Simon
Post by Anna
Will everyone check in please
I am in charge of the headcount ! hahahaha
Love from Miss Anna
Hello miss Anna. I took a little break from ASAP-M for a while so
that I could get my head refurbished. The old one was a little
damaged! I am still getting used to the new one.
Sorry, that was a bit cryptic. I had oral cancer and so some
surgery. I should be at my one year all clear stage in a couple of
weeks :-)
Simon
Wooow I am missing everything here Love your humour Mr Simon ;-)
What kinda surgery ? Can you eat and talk ?
Couple of weeks huh ? That is soon
crossing my fingers here !

Kiss on the "head refurbished" from Miss Anna
Simon
2011-04-30 21:54:58 UTC
Post by Anna
Post by Simon
Post by Anna
Will everyone check in please
I am in charge of the headcount ! hahahaha
Love from Miss Anna
Hello miss Anna. I took a little break from ASAP-M for a while so
that I could get my head refurbished. The old one was a little
damaged! I am still getting used to the new one.
Sorry, that was a bit cryptic. I had oral cancer and so some
surgery. I should be at my one year all clear stage in a couple of
weeks :-)
Simon
Wooow I am missing everything here Love your humour Mr Simon ;-)
What kinda surgery ? Can you eat and talk ?
Couple of weeks huh ? That is soon
crossing my fingers here !
Kiss on the "head refurbished" from Miss Anna
Thank you for the kiss ;-)

The cancer was mainly in my tongue so I had about 70% of it removed.
It is quite radical surgery. They have to 'remove' your jaw to do
it. They do put the jaw back afterwards!

I can now speak again though it is hard to do, as in I have to think
about how to speak. It is not second nature. It also takes some
effort on the part of the listener. I have a medication to help me
but I do not use it all the time. It is in the form of a patch that
takes a few hours to start working.

Eating I can do but chewing is very difficult so I am almost going
vegetarian like it or not! Some foods I just can't do or only with
a lot of effort.

It is really just having to learn a new way of living. A bit like
when anxiety disorder hit me and I had to learn a new way of living
then as well. In fact I would say it easier to come to terms with
than anxiety.

Simon
Anna
2011-05-01 00:16:17 UTC
Post by Simon
Thank you for the kiss ;-)
You are most welcome :-)
Post by Simon
The cancer was mainly in my tongue so I had about 70% of it removed.
It is quite radical surgery. They have to 'remove' your jaw to do
it. They do put the jaw back afterwards!
Sounds nasty !
Post by Simon
I can now speak again though it is hard to do, as in I have to think
about how to speak. It is not second nature. It also takes some
effort on the part of the listener. I have a medication to help me
but I do not use it all the time. It is in the form of a patch that
takes a few hours to start working.
Eating I can do but chewing is very difficult so I am almost going
vegetarian like it or not! Some foods I just can't do or only with
a lot of effort.
It is really just having to learn a new way of living. A bit like
when anxiety disorder hit me and I had to learn a new way of living
then as well. In fact I would say it easier to come to terms with
than anxiety.
Simon
Wooow this was not a minor thing Will eating and speaking become more
easy when time goes by ? 70 % of your tongue ? That sounds like a huge
part Will they ever do some kind plastic of surgery

Strange how people can adapt to so many things I never ceases to amaze
me what we can endure. Anxiety is a many headed monster Coming to terms
with that is a hard one and not to be taken lightly

Kiss on the nose from Anna still queen in her own right !
Simon
2011-05-01 01:02:53 UTC
Post by Anna
Post by Simon
Thank you for the kiss ;-)
You are most welcome :-)
Post by Simon
[...]
Speaking is already easier and I am confident speaking to strangers.
It improves noticeably as the weeks go by. Some are more accepting
than others. Eating is still hard and I do not yet eat in public.
I am still testing the boundaries of what I am capable of. I am
determined to try everything.

I have already had all the reconstructive surgery I am willing to
have. I still don't know why they call it 'plastic' surgery. There
is no more surgery to be done (I hope).
Post by Anna
Strange how people can adapt to so many things I never ceases to amaze
me what we can endure. Anxiety is a many headed monster Coming to terms
with that is a hard one and not to be taken lightly
Kiss on the nose from Anna still queen in her own right !
Nose kiss back,

Simon the commoner.
Mary
2011-04-30 23:38:19 UTC
Post by Simon
Post by Anna
Will everyone check in please
I am in charge of the headcount ! hahahaha
Love from Miss Anna
Hello miss Anna. I took a little break from ASAP-M for a while so
that I could get my head refurbished. The old one was a little
damaged! I am still getting used to the new one.
Sorry, that was a bit cryptic. I had oral cancer and so some
surgery. I should be at my one year all clear stage in a couple of
weeks :-)
Glad to hear you are doing well Simon.

Mary
Carl ô¿ô

Anna
2011-05-01 00:18:34 UTC
Hi Miss Anna...I am here<LOL>..hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
--carl
Well you better be hahahaha I had some terrible plans for the
ones that didn't called in
I am having a nice weekend full of sunshine little naps and books
Ciggie in one hand coffee in the other I am such a Diva ;-)

Love from Anna
Philip Peters
2011-05-02 00:46:53 UTC
Post by Anna
Hi Miss Anna...I am here<LOL>..hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
--carl
Well you better be hahahaha I had some terrible plans for the
ones that didn't called in
)
Post by Anna
Love from Anna
I'm definitely not here.

Philip (who are *you* anyway? ;-)
Anna
2011-05-02 14:02:29 UTC
Post by Philip Peters
Post by Anna
Hi Miss Anna...I am here<LOL>..hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
--carl
Well you better be hahahaha I had some terrible plans for the
ones that didn't called in
)
Post by Anna
Love from Anna
I'm definitely not here.
Philip (who are *you* anyway? ;-)
Ahaaaaaaaaa my Lord of Chambers I have heard about your escapades
outside our realm We are not inclined to forgive again you My lord Essex
This time you overplayed your hand You can live on your estate but the
court is closed to you !

Farewell my love
We the Queen of Anna-land
V*nessa
2011-06-06 11:18:19 UTC
Post by Anna
Will everyone check in please
I am in charge of the headcount ! hahahaha
Love from Miss Anna
Checking in Miss Anna :)

How are you?

Vaness :)
Anna
2011-06-06 13:06:00 UTC
Post by V*nessa
Post by Anna
Will everyone check in please
I am in charge of the headcount ! hahahaha
Love from Miss Anna
Checking in Miss Anna :)
How are you?
Vaness :)
Hello Miss Vaness :-)
I am doing my ups and down period. My anxiety is not high But I feel
tired a lot I think a lifelong PAD OCD sometimes makes you tired
But I also find life still very nice and full of strange humour
Good to "see" you How is you doing ?

Much love from Miss Anna
V*nessa
2011-06-09 09:36:57 UTC
Post by Anna
Post by V*nessa
Post by Anna
Will everyone check in please
I am in charge of the headcount ! hahahaha
Love from Miss Anna
Checking in Miss Anna :)
How are you?
Vaness :)
Hello Miss Vaness :-)
I am doing my ups and down period. My anxiety is not high But I feel tired
a lot I think a lifelong PAD OCD sometimes makes you tired
But I also find life still very nice and full of strange humour
Good to "see" you How is you doing ?
Much love from Miss Anna
i feel tired too but mine is from over working. Strange humour is very
healthy :)
I'm doing well. a bit of anxiety but not too bad.
Really need a holiday :)