throat crumbs
Jeff
2011-10-20 13:32:50 UTC
For the last few weeks i have been having a problem of crumbs in the
back of my throat. after i eat at the last bite i will feel crumbs in
the back of my throat and fear will set in for about 10 min. and then
its over until the next time i eat. is this feeling just a part of
this crazy panic attack problem.
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
_TJ_
2011-10-20 16:17:51 UTC
Post by Jeff
For the last few weeks i have been having a problem of crumbs in the
back of my throat. after i eat at the last bite i will feel crumbs in
the back of my throat and fear will set in for about 10 min. and then
its over until the next time i eat. is this feeling just a part of
this crazy panic attack problem.
hi jeff! that certainly could be an anxiety problem. i had a similar
experience a few years ago but it went away after about two weeks. for
the sake of safety though you might want to ask your doctor about
it if it goes on much longer. best of luck! =)
--
_TJ_
Mary
2011-10-20 19:05:53 UTC
Post by Jeff
For the last few weeks i have been having a problem of crumbs in the
back of my throat. after i eat at the last bite i will feel crumbs in
the back of my throat and fear will set in for about 10 min. and then
its over until the next time i eat. is this feeling just a part of
this crazy panic attack problem.
Hi Jeff, I've never had this problem, but I guess anxiety can cause a lot of
different symptoms in different people. It sounds simple I know, but does it
not help if you drink some water or milk or juice after you eat? are the
crumbs from something you eat or do you just feel you have crumbs in the
back of your throat even though you ate no food which would cause crumbs
like say cookies or similar?

TJ's advice is pretty good.

Mary
Jeff
2011-10-21 12:00:44 UTC
Post by Mary
Post by Jeff
[...]
yes the crumbs are from what i am eatting
Tennessee Tony
2011-10-21 22:27:47 UTC
Post by Jeff
Post by Mary
Post by Jeff
For the last few weeks i have been having a problem of crumbs in the
back of my throat. after i eat at the last bite i will feel crumbs in
the back of my throat and fear will set in for about 10 min. and then
its over until the next time i eat. is this feeling just a part of
this crazy panic attack problem.
Hi Jeff, I've never had this problem, but I guess anxiety can cause a lot of
different symptoms in different people. It sounds simple I know, but does it
not help if you drink some water or milk or juice after you eat? are the
crumbs from something you eat or do you just feel you have crumbs in the
back of your throat even though you ate no food which would cause crumbs
like say cookies or similar?
TJ's advice is pretty good.
Mary
yes the crumbs are from what i am eatting
Have you tried a glass of water?

Tono
Mary
2011-10-21 22:40:04 UTC
Post by Jeff
Post by Mary
Post by Jeff
For the last few weeks i have been having a problem of crumbs in the
back of my throat. after i eat at the last bite i will feel crumbs in
the back of my throat and fear will set in for about 10 min. and then
its over until the next time i eat. is this feeling just a part of
this crazy panic attack problem.
Hi Jeff, I've never had this problem, but I guess anxiety can cause a lot of
different symptoms in different people. It sounds simple I know, but does it
not help if you drink some water or milk or juice after you eat? are the
crumbs from something you eat or do you just feel you have crumbs in the
back of your throat even though you ate no food which would cause crumbs
like say cookies or similar?
TJ's advice is pretty good.
Mary
yes the crumbs are from what i am eatting
And drinking water or juice or any kind of liquid to wash down the crumbs
does not help the feeling of crumbs in your throat to go away. Do you have
any other symptoms of anxiety or panic?

Maary
Jeff
2011-10-22 14:01:31 UTC
Post by Mary
Post by Jeff
Post by Mary
Post by Jeff
[...]
feeling goes away in about 5 to 10 min. after i eat
just fear i am dying of something .. crazy i guess
Mary
2011-10-22 21:46:55 UTC
<snipped some stuff not needed>
Post by Jeff
Post by Mary
Post by Jeff
For the last few weeks i have been having a problem of crumbs in the
back of my throat. after i eat at the last bite i will feel crumbs in
the back of my throat and fear will set in for about 10 min. and then
its over until the next time i eat. is this feeling just a part of
this crazy panic attack problem.
And drinking water or juice or any kind of liquid to wash down the crumbs
does not help the feeling of crumbs in your throat to go away. Do you have
any other symptoms of anxiety or panic?
feeling goes away in about 5 to 10 min. after i eat
just fear i am dying of something .. crazy i guess
It's not crazy, but sounds like anxiety, and anxiety can come in many forms.
As long as you know its anxiety and have no other symptoms, you can probably
manage ok unless the feeling of not being able to wash down the crumbs
worries you a lot. If it does worry you a lot, maybe you can make an
appointment with your GP and get his opinion and a referral if need be. It
could set your mind at ease.

Mary
Donna G
2011-10-26 05:54:24 UTC
Please check with your doctor, as my mom was having similar symptoms and
complained also about burning in her chest. These symptoms really
increased her anxiety a great deal.

Took her to the doctors and it turned out she has a narrowing in her
esophagus which has been causing all the symptoms.

Treatment involves stretching the esophagus and from what I have heard
from others, it can be quite successful!

.
.
Donna
.
.
.
.
1) Rejoice always, Pray continually, Give thanks in all
circumstances, For this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
          ( I Thessalonians 5:16-18 NIV )

2) ANGELS EXIST, but some times, since they don't all have wings, we
call them FRIENDS......

3) Just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you have to be one!
.
Sheldon
2011-10-31 06:09:09 UTC
Post by Jeff
For the last few weeks i have been having a problem of crumbs in the
back of my throat. after i eat at the last bite i will feel crumbs in
the back of my throat and fear will set in for about 10 min. and then
its over until the next time i eat. is this feeling just a part of
this crazy panic attack problem.
It certainly wouldn't hurt to have it checked out, but it really sounds like
anxiety. Some of us tend to think about things like a dog chasing its tail.
V*nessa
2011-11-01 12:19:23 UTC
Post by Jeff
For the last few weeks i have been having a problem of crumbs in the
back of my throat. after i eat at the last bite i will feel crumbs in
the back of my throat and fear will set in for about 10 min. and then
its over until the next time i eat. is this feeling just a part of
this crazy panic attack problem.
good luck Jeff. I don't get this symptom. Sounds like it could be anxiety
related but get it checked my your gp to make sure all is ok physically
first.