Having a hard time going to sleep. :-(
Diane
2012-12-25 08:30:39 UTC
Hello again,

I can't sleep right now, but I am soooo tired. My mind keeps racing and I
really hate that. I have to go for an ultrasound on the 27th, this week,
will a full bladder and I don't know if I can hold it for that long. The
instructions are to drink 32 oz. of water and finish an hour before the
ultrasound, which means I have to finish by 9:00 a.m. I have doubts that I
can hold it for so long. The ultrasound is at 10:00 a.m. I guess I am just
so tired that I'm starting to doubt myself again. I will probably be better
tomorrow if I can get to sleep tonight. :-) For some unknown reason, I
just don't want to go for this test and I don't know why other than what I
said above. I guess I am rambling now. Not a good sign. Please just
ignore me. I want to thank the Moderators for allowing me to be here to
talk and to vent and to communicate with such nice, caring, supportive and
understanding people. I really and truly mean that. Thank you and thanks
to everyone else here that has to listen to me tonight. :-) Sweet dreams
everyone! I am going to try again very soon.

Hugs,

Diane
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Snit
2012-12-25 16:12:40 UTC
Post by Diane
[...]
I have full faith you can make it. I know I worry about tests but so far
have been able to make it through all of them... I am sure you can do so,
too.

Let us know how it goes.
--
"But I have never, ever even run a Linux server and I don't even want
to; it's not what I'm interested in. I'm more of a desktop guy."
Diane
2012-12-25 19:57:09 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Diane
[...]
Thank you so much, Snit! I really appreciate that. If you can do it, I can
do it. :-))) Yes, I will let you and everyone else know how it went. I
think I *can* do it. Just feeling very sad and tired last night, that's
all.

Hugs,

Diane
Mary
2012-12-25 19:56:48 UTC
Post by Diane
[...]
I hope you managed to get to sleep. It can be very annoying when you start
to think about things before sleeping and can't get to sleep. (very tiring
too). don't think anybody wants to go for tests, but sometimes has to be
done. You will likely do OK.

Mary
Diane
2012-12-26 14:50:54 UTC
Post by Mary
Post by Diane
[...]
Thank you again Mary. I finally fell asleep around 1:30 a.m., I think. I
will be okay tomorrow. I think I can go through the ultrasound now without
any or much anxiety thanks to everyone's support here. Thank you again.
Take care, Mary.

Hugs,

Diane
Diane

Sheldon
2012-12-26 18:12:50 UTC
Post by Diane
[...]
Any way you can drink the water there? That way you won't have to travel
with a full bladder. Just a thought.
Diane
2012-12-26 19:37:19 UTC
Post by Sheldon
Post by Diane
[...]
And a very good thought! But I can't. I have to be finished with the water
an hour before the ultrasound. :-( Sure wish I could've done it your way.
Thank you so much Sheldon! How are you doing today? {{{{{Sheldon}}}}}

Diane
Sheldon