news update
diana
2012-06-01 23:36:03 UTC
My dear Family;

Here a update from us.
Albert will have his operation june15.
they told us that yesterday, we have the next week a lot to do.
from dr to dr, because of Albert his past. he had cancer before.

I can handle the situation till now, I don't know how it will be when
Albert is in the hospital, I hope and pray that everything will be OK.

Love Diana
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Mary
2012-06-02 03:50:24 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
Here a update from us.
Albert will have his operation june15.
they told us that yesterday, we have the next week a lot to do.
from dr to dr, because of Albert his past. he had cancer before.
I can handle the situation till now, I don't know how it will be when
Albert is in the hospital, I hope and pray that everything will be OK.
Love Diana
Hi Diana, hope everything goes well for Albert. I think you will be OK when
Albert is in hospital. We manage to do what we have to do. Be as strong as
you can. Things will work out.
Best wishes,

Mary
_TJ_
2012-06-03 18:28:20 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
Here a update from us.
Albert will have his operation june15.
they told us that yesterday, we have the next week a lot to do.
from dr to dr, because of Albert his past. he had cancer before.
I can handle the situation till now, I don't know how it will be when
Albert is in the hospital, I hope and pray that everything will be OK.
Love Diana
best of luck diana! i hope everything works out ok for albert. =)
--
_TJ_
Sheldon
2012-06-03 18:28:01 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
Here a update from us.
Albert will have his operation june15.
they told us that yesterday, we have the next week a lot to do.
from dr to dr, because of Albert his past. he had cancer before.
I can handle the situation till now, I don't know how it will be when
Albert is in the hospital, I hope and pray that everything will be OK.
Love Diana
Sending out lots of prayers to you guys, and since the Lexapro is working
well I'm also very optimistic about the whole thing. Be strong and take
care. Keep us posted.
Philip Peters
2012-06-05 00:35:38 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
Here a update from us.
Albert will have his operation june15.
they told us that yesterday, we have the next week a lot to do.
from dr to dr, because of Albert his past. he had cancer before.
I can handle the situation till now, I don't know how it will be when
Albert is in the hospital, I hope and pray that everything will be OK.
Love Diana
As I remember it (unspread prostate cancer) Albert's life is not in danger.
Of course it's no fun either, that goes without saying. I am quite sure you
will manage, you are such a strong person and when it comes to supporting
loved ones we anxiety sufferers often show a remarkable resilience.
I wish you strength and the best of luck. Please keep us posted.

Philip