Downgraded :-)
Simon
2011-02-08 21:18:51 UTC
I have just been downgraded from the cancer clinic to the head and
neck injury clinic. More to do with rehabilitation than survival.
This makes me happy.

Next month I will have a real time x-ray of my swallowing action.
This is of concern to them because some of the food or drink I
consume may end up in my lungs. Some does and is very noticeable
and unpleasant when it does. They are more concerned that some may
without me noticing.

I think that a real time x-rax sounds like fun to see, though I will
only see it on a recording afterwards. The aim of course is to
minimise such events.

Simon
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
_TJ_
2011-02-08 22:27:38 UTC
Post by Simon
I have just been downgraded from the cancer clinic to the head and
neck injury clinic. More to do with rehabilitation than survival.
This makes me happy.
Next month I will have a real time x-ray of my swallowing action.
This is of concern to them because some of the food or drink I
consume may end up in my lungs. Some does and is very noticeable
and unpleasant when it does. They are more concerned that some may
without me noticing.
I think that a real time x-rax sounds like fun to see, though I will
only see it on a recording afterwards. The aim of course is to
minimise such events.
Simon
that is great news simon. may you have continued success!! =)
--
_TJ_
Mary
2011-02-08 23:45:57 UTC
Post by Simon
I have just been downgraded from the cancer clinic to the head and
neck injury clinic. More to do with rehabilitation than survival.
This makes me happy.
Next month I will have a real time x-ray of my swallowing action.
This is of concern to them because some of the food or drink I
consume may end up in my lungs. Some does and is very noticeable
and unpleasant when it does. They are more concerned that some may
without me noticing.
I think that a real time x-rax sounds like fun to see, though I will
only see it on a recording afterwards. The aim of course is to
minimise such events.
Great news Simon to be getting rehabilitation. Good you are getting the
swallowing action Xray done . It can be quite concerning if some food or
drink end up in the lungs. You seem to be getting good follow-ups done and
things seem to be progressing well. I'm very pleased for you.
:)
Mary
V*nessa
2011-02-09 12:08:50 UTC
Post by Simon
I have just been downgraded from the cancer clinic to the head and
neck injury clinic. More to do with rehabilitation than survival.
This makes me happy.
Next month I will have a real time x-ray of my swallowing action.
This is of concern to them because some of the food or drink I
consume may end up in my lungs. Some does and is very noticeable
and unpleasant when it does. They are more concerned that some may
without me noticing.
I think that a real time x-rax sounds like fun to see, though I will
only see it on a recording afterwards. The aim of course is to
minimise such events.
Simon
Great to hear Simon. All the best with the xray :)
Anna
2011-02-13 00:11:29 UTC
Post by Simon
I have just been downgraded from the cancer clinic to the head and
neck injury clinic. More to do with rehabilitation than survival.
This makes me happy.
Next month I will have a real time x-ray of my swallowing action.
This is of concern to them because some of the food or drink I
consume may end up in my lungs. Some does and is very noticeable
and unpleasant when it does. They are more concerned that some may
without me noticing.
I think that a real time x-rax sounds like fun to see, though I will
only see it on a recording afterwards. The aim of course is to
minimise such events.
Simon
Simon this is good news I am happy for you !
Food and drinks belong in the stomach is my motto
I can see the problem

The recording will be expected on BBC 4 I hope ?
I bet you feel much better now ?

Much love from Miss Anna
Tennessee Tony
2011-02-13 01:29:06 UTC
Post by Simon
I have just been downgraded from the cancer clinic to the head and
neck injury clinic. More to do with rehabilitation than survival.
This makes me happy.
Next month I will have a real time x-ray of my swallowing action.
This is of concern to them because some of the food or drink I
consume may end up in my lungs. Some does and is very noticeable
and unpleasant when it does. They are more concerned that some may
without me noticing.
I think that a real time x-rax sounds like fun to see, though I will
only see it on a recording afterwards. The aim of course is to
minimise such events.
Simon
Wow Simon, it sounds like you have been through a lot since I stopped
reading here often. Wishing you all the best with the xray and the
physical therapy.
Sheldon
2011-02-14 22:38:50 UTC
Post by Simon
I have just been downgraded from the cancer clinic to the head and
neck injury clinic. More to do with rehabilitation than survival.
This makes me happy.
Next month I will have a real time x-ray of my swallowing action.
This is of concern to them because some of the food or drink I
consume may end up in my lungs. Some does and is very noticeable
and unpleasant when it does. They are more concerned that some may
without me noticing.
I think that a real time x-rax sounds like fun to see, though I will
only see it on a recording afterwards. The aim of course is to
minimise such events.
Simon
I got to see a video of my heart in action. It was pretty cool. :-)