I have to stop
diana
2011-11-25 00:07:11 UTC
My dear Family;

I have to stop with the remeron,
The side effect are to bad, I had a phone call with the P doc
who takes for the time that Roel is't there, his patient's.
He told me to stop, and he will call me back next week.
Than I will go to him, and we will look if there is something else
that I can take.
I don't know what, maybe that there is somthing new.

I will let you know.
Love Diana
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Dennis
2011-11-25 12:11:14 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
I have to stop with the remeron,
The side effect are to bad, I had a phone call with the P doc
who takes for the time that Roel is't there, his patient's.
He told me to stop, and he will call me back next week.
Than I will go to him, and we will look if there is something else
that I can take.
I don't know what, maybe that there is somthing new.
I will let you know.
Love Diana
Hello Diana! I don't remember what you were taking Remeron for. I hope
that stopping it works well for you. Please do let us know!

Love,
Dennis
Sheldon
2011-11-28 02:26:14 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
I have to stop with the remeron,
The side effect are to bad, I had a phone call with the P doc
who takes for the time that Roel is't there, his patient's.
He told me to stop, and he will call me back next week.
Than I will go to him, and we will look if there is something else
that I can take.
I don't know what, maybe that there is somthing new.
I will let you know.
Love Diana
Hang in there and good luck. Fortunately there is always something new.
V*nessa
2011-12-03 09:51:10 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
I have to stop with the remeron,
The side effect are to bad, I had a phone call with the P doc
who takes for the time that Roel is't there, his patient's.
He told me to stop, and he will call me back next week.
Than I will go to him, and we will look if there is something else
that I can take.
I don't know what, maybe that there is somthing new.
I will let you know.
Love Diana
all the best Diana