I will try to stop with my med;
diana
2011-09-13 21:47:45 UTC
My dear Family;

I will now try to stop with my daycare med,
Not like I did for the night, but every 4 day's one pil,
Roel is stil not back so I have to do this on my self.
But when it works than I will go to my GP, and I will ask him for other med;
(Remeron). But I will let you know.

Love Diana
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
Dennis
2011-09-14 09:12:42 UTC
Post by diana
My dear Family;
I will now try to stop with my daycare med,
Not like I did for the night, but every 4 day's one pil,
Roel is stil not back so I have to do this on my self.
But when it works than I will go to my GP, and I will ask him for
other med; (Remeron). But I will let you know.
Hello Diana! I think you said you are taking clonazepam. Is that the one
you are stopping? If so, how much were you taking?

Love,
Dennis
diana
2011-09-15 00:09:13 UTC
Dennis;
No I don't take clonazepam, I have lorazepam 1mg and librium.10mg
I take over the daytime 6 or more lorazepam a day and 6 or more librium a
day.
And I don't want this no more.
I don't take the night med anymore,I have stopt that already.

Love Diana
Dennis
2011-09-15 07:29:50 UTC
Post by diana
Dennis;
No I don't take clonazepam, I have lorazepam 1mg and librium.10mg
I take over the daytime 6 or more lorazepam a day and 6 or more
librium a day.
And I don't want this no more.
I don't take the night med anymore,I have stopt that already.
That means you are taking 6 mg per day of lorazepam, and 6 mg per day of
librium or more! I don't know about Librium, but I do know about
lorazepam, and stopping that much lorazepam all at once could be dangerous.

I suggest you taper it off slowly, say 1 mg per day every week, until you
can see a doctor. It depends on how long you have been taking it, but it
can be very dangerous to stop it all at once.

Can Phillip give you some support? You can contact me by e-mail if you
wish.

I have stopped large amounts of benzos all at once - twice - and I wound up
in the hospital both times!

Be careful,
Dennis
diana
2011-09-15 10:47:09 UTC
Dennis;

Philip want to help me if I need it, but I need the help of you all.
There will be some days that I don't know what to do anymore.
But I do this very slowly,

Love Diana
Dennis
2011-09-23 04:21:32 UTC
Diana,

OK! Yes, you should do it very slowly. Please let me know if I can
help. We will all be glad to help!

Are you on Facebook? I am there more often than I am here. You can send
me a private e-mail to connect on Facebook. Phillip is there on
Facebook, several other people from asapm are there too.

Love, Dennis
Post by diana
Dennis;
Philip want to help me if I need it, but I need the help of you all.
There will be some days that I don't know what to do anymore.
But I do this very slowly,
Love Diana
diana
2011-10-01 00:32:11 UTC