Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Mary
2011-12-24 20:11:26 UTC
Hi all whoever still lurk and/or check in here. I hope you all have a good
Christmas and All the Best for 2012. I am having a turkey dinner for my
younger daughter and her husband. My older daughter has her own Christmas
dinner with her grown up kids and boyfriends/partners, but they will be
coming to my place on Boxing Day (the day after Christmas Day). Thaat's when
the have all the big sales here.

Hope your recovery is going well Simon, and good health to you and to all.
Good health is priceless as I am beginning to realize more and more as time
goes by (another way of saying getting older).

Thanks to Daniel and others who take care of the technical stuff here.

:)
Mary
--
========== Please DELETE this text block when replying! ==========
Contact the moderators at: asapm-***@stump.algebra.com
========= This notice is added to each approved article ==========
diana
2011-12-24 23:40:11 UTC
My dear Family;
Mary, all of you,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Love Diana
Simon
2011-12-24 23:51:43 UTC
Post by Mary
Hi all whoever still lurk and/or check in here. I hope you all have a good
Christmas and All the Best for 2012. I am having a turkey dinner for my
younger daughter and her husband. My older daughter has her own Christmas
dinner with her grown up kids and boyfriends/partners, but they will be
coming to my place on Boxing Day (the day after Christmas Day). Thaat's when
the have all the big sales here.
Hope your recovery is going well Simon, and good health to you and to all.
Good health is priceless as I am beginning to realize more and more as time
goes by (another way of saying getting older).
Thanks to Daniel and others who take care of the technical stuff here.
:)
Mary
Hi Mary,

It almost midnight Christmas eve here so I thought of posting a good
will message to asapm and there is already one here :) Merry
Christmas one and all.

Sadly the cancer has returned. I guess I have to start fighting it
again :(

Simon
Mary
2011-12-25 01:05:22 UTC
Post by Simon
Post by Mary
[...]
Oh Simon, I'm so sorry to hear this. Keep fighting. What does the doctor
say?

Mary
_TJ_
2011-12-25 17:09:25 UTC
Post by Simon
Hi Mary,
It almost midnight Christmas eve here so I thought of posting a good
will message to asapm and there is already one here :) Merry
Christmas one and all.
Sadly the cancer has returned. I guess I have to start fighting it
again :(
Simon
blimey simon that is some bad news and i am very sorry to hear it. i wish
you the best of luck and hopefully the doctors will fix you up again!!
please keep us up to date on how you are doing.
--
_TJ_
Dennis
2011-12-26 09:43:02 UTC
Post by Simon
Post by Mary
[...]
I'm very sorry to hear that, Simon! Keep us posted. I hope the docs can
beat it.

Dennis
V*nessa
2012-01-03 23:29:29 UTC
Post by Simon
Post by Mary
[...]
So sorry to hear this Simon :(
You certainly are a fighter. all the best

_TJ_
2011-12-25 17:02:38 UTC
Hi all whoever still lurk and/or check in here. I hope you all have a good Christmas and All the Best for 2012. I am having a
turkey dinner for my younger daughter and her husband. My older daughter has her own Christmas dinner with her grown up kids and
boyfriends/partners, but they will be coming to my place on Boxing Day (the day after Christmas Day). Thaat's when the have all
the big sales here.
Hope your recovery is going well Simon, and good health to you and to all. Good health is priceless as I am beginning to realize
more and more as time goes by (another way of saying getting older).
Thanks to Daniel and others who take care of the technical stuff here.
:)
Mary
merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone at asapm!! =)
--
_TJ_
Dennis
2011-12-26 09:42:51 UTC
Post by Mary
Hi all whoever still lurk and/or check in here. I hope you all have a
good Christmas and All the Best for 2012. I am having a turkey dinner
for my younger daughter and her husband. My older daughter has her own
Christmas dinner with her grown up kids and boyfriends/partners, but
they will be coming to my place on Boxing Day (the day after Christmas
Day). Thaat's when the have all the big sales here.
Hope your recovery is going well Simon, and good health to you and to
all. Good health is priceless as I am beginning to realize more and
more as time goes by (another way of saying getting older).
Thanks to Daniel and others who take care of the technical stuff here.
:)
Mary
I hope everyone here had a Merry Christmas, and that everyone here has the
best New Year yet!!!

Dennis
Sheldon
2011-12-27 04:04:48 UTC
Being politically correct: Happy Holidays to all. :-D
V*nessa
2012-01-03 23:29:22 UTC
Post by Mary
Hi all whoever still lurk and/or check in here. I hope you all have a good
Christmas and All the Best for 2012. I am having a turkey dinner for my
younger daughter and her husband. My older daughter has her own Christmas
dinner with her grown up kids and boyfriends/partners, but they will be
coming to my place on Boxing Day (the day after Christmas Day). Thaat's
when the have all the big sales here.
Hope your recovery is going well Simon, and good health to you and to all.
Good health is priceless as I am beginning to realize more and more as
time goes by (another way of saying getting older).
Thanks to Daniel and others who take care of the technical stuff here.
:)
Mary
Thanks Mary. We had a lovely Christmas with my parents and siblings on
Christmas day -followed by another Christmas lunch on boxing day with the
in-laws.